Monday, March 19, 2012

A Quick Note to Sofia

I want to apologize to everyone for being awfully, inconsistent with blogging.  I want to most of all apologize to Sofia.  Most of the time when I write, I envision writing to her, and her reading this years down the road.  Well, if that is true, Baby Girl I am very sorry. You have been the second best thing to ever happen to your mother and I.  No matter how bad my day is, you are a reason to smile.  The joy you have brought to our lives is indescribable and if I ever don't show you that (like with not blogging) I am sorry.  Truthfully I could blog about every second with you because to me it is all fun, new and exciting.  Each day you seem to grow both in size and in character and I can already say that Daddy is very proud of you.  I can picture scenes from movies where the parents are watching the child sleep and tell you that I could spend a lifetime doing just that.  Let's talk about filming you for a second.  This task is impossible because we could keep a camera on you 24 hours a day and ever frame would be a treasure.  With the newness of each moment you bring joy to your mother and I's life and I thank you.  Sofia, Daddy loves you with all his heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment