Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgivng

Let me say something real quick about my wife.  I am so thankful that God blessed me with such an amazing woman!  Michelle is someone who handles every situation with graceful committment.  Her servant's heart is amazing and the joy she has brought me is truly indescribable.  I say this openly because, well, she deserves a little recognition with how wonderfully she has handled this pregnancy.  There have been zero requests, mood swings or moments of weakness in the last nine months.  In fact, we have laughed harder, praised more openly and truly grown closer because of this pregnancy.  I can be honest and say that I have done nothing different but yet I feel so much more enlightened and it is because of the character God has given her! My wife has been transformed and the Spirit has truly worked wonders in her life.  I am not so fullish to believe that it was the pregnancy that is transforming Michelle but I do believe that the wonderful gift of life has helped her become more of the woman God wants her to be.  I have been very fortunate to see this all play out and in this 9 month script, not only has God done wonders for my wife, for our marriage and our faith but we get someone else to share all this joy with!  Thank you Heavenly Father for all you have done and continue to do in our lives! In Jesus's name!

No comments:

Post a Comment